Payment & Shipping
All prices are shown in NZ dollars.
International orders may be subject to local taxes or duties.
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit card payments via Paypal.
We can accept direct credit to our bank account.
• Just choose 'bank transfer' when you check out.
• You will receive an email confirmation with our bank account details.
• If your payment is not received within 7 days of your order date, your order will be cancelled.
Your shopping cart displays the goods you have purchased. We dispatch orders within 3 days of receipt of payment and will email you if there are any delays.
Orders to destinations within New Zealand will be sent by courier post couriers and are tracked. Items may need to be signed for, so if you are not at home we recommend having your item sent to your work address. Items will arrive within 1-3 working days.
Australian deliveries will arrive 3 to 10 days working using NZ Post, International Air. Tracked Australian deliveries will arrive 2 to 6 working days using NZ Post, International Economy Courier.
REST OF WORLD
Deliveries to all other destinations will arrive 3 to 10 days working using NZ Post, International Air. Tracked deliveries will arrive 2 to 6 working days using NZ Post, International Economy Courier.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INSURANCE
Only tracked items will be insured.
LOST OR DAMAGED ITEMS
If a package does not arrive, or it arrives damaged, please contact us within fourteen days from confirmation of dispatch to claim insurance on the item. We will require your details, the details of the item that was lost, and the tracking number we sent you with confirmation of dispatch. If a damaged item has arrived we require it to be returned to the postal authority in your country as near as possible in the same condition as when it was delivered.
We will then replace your item free of charge.
We are not liable for and will not replace or pay compensation for loss of, or damage to, items we send if:
• the item is seized by Customs or any other government agency.
• the item is sent to a country where no postal or courier service exists.
• the loss or damage is the result of an event beyond our reasonable control.
• the loss or damage occurs after delivery.
• the item was authorized to be sent without tracking or without insurance.